Trevor T. Faulkner
University of Central Florida
Attending: Aug.05 - Aug.09
Major: Digital Media - Digital Interactive Systems (BA)
Minor: Film - Cinema Studies
Background in fine art; print production; graphic design; web design; film; marketing; licensing
Aramark Education, Corporate Tower, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Consumer Technology Associate
Oct 2012 - Present
- Managed and Maintained 300+ account conversion to new Sitecore CMS platform; involved in direct conversation with accounts on needs, asset acquisition, and preparation
- Created and managed global marketing content for all Aramark Higher Education sites using the Sitecore CMS platform
- Built Google Analytics platform with ecommerce integration and generated reports from data for Higher Education, Education (K-12), and Corrections Aramark divisions
- Completed UX Design and documentation for the creation of desktop sites, mobile sites, and mobile applications
- Designed logos, campaigns, and marketing collateral for 300+ accounts
- Partenered with IT to troubleshoot, diagnose, correct, and test website failures and new functionality
- Analyzed and presented data to demonstrate key trends and usage of web platforms
ARAMARK Higher Education, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Lead Graphic Designer
Aug 2010 - Oct 2012
- Motivated and managed other designers into projects, advertisements, and brand refreshes
- Organized and developed documentation for the precurement and retention of major accounts
- Developed marketing material for promotions, deals, and other revenue generating projects
- Managed and enhanced web presence and features at FSU including a mobile web site
- Headlined advertising and brand refreshes for Aramark FSU, Seminole Concessions, Albany State University, Aramark Corporate, Catholic State Univesity of America, and FSU Business Services
- Maintained and developed technological advances including digital menu signage and social media
- Aided in the development, creation, and implementation of marketing projects and events
University of Central Florida Business Services, Orlando, Florida
Graphic Designer, Marketing Assistant, Licensing Assistant
Nov 2008 - July 2010
- Assisted the Director of Marketing and Licensing for the 2nd largest university in the country
- Reviewed and approved design submissions from retailers (including Nike and Adidas) using the UCF insignia
- Advertised on-campus businesses with target mailing campaigns and promotional work
- Took a leadership position in the creation and implementation of various seminars and expos
- Conducted on-site and on-line surveys with Wufoo and analyzed the resulting data
- Graphic Design/Web Design
- Headed several design projects for UCF Business Services including food packaging, logo design, web advertisements and promotional material with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Created websites for on-campus businesses, contests and promotions on aggressive time frames
For a print version of my resume, click here.
I have worked independently for small businesses as well as created web sites for the second largest university in the country and a Fortune 500 company. With over 10 years experience and constant participation in unique business cultures, I have a clarity that's hard to find.
Art has always been a joy of mine. I come from a fine arts background and have years of working in print media as well as digital. Accompanied with employment underneath marketing professionals, I have a deep understand of design function as well as aesthetic.
I have worked under the Marketing Director of Business Services at UCF, the Marketing Manager at Aramark FSU, and the Senior Manager for Social and Digital Marketing at Aramark Corporate. Through these experiences I've learned the function behind a design.
What can I do for you?
I am available for web development, graphic design and marketing. I have implemented many techniques for businesses to aid them in the procurement of clients and development of personality and brand. I can quickly locate the audience best suited for you and create a website and graphic design materials to further your business' goals. If you are interested in creating a new, improved image for your personal or professional business feel free to contact me.
I’ve always had a love for stories, but I just assumed a person needed a four-year degree in classic literature to truly tell one. It wasn’t until I had already graduated college that it dawned on me that it wasn’t true. Everything in life can be distilled into a story. Math, music, and art all have a beginning, middle, and end. Even a casual text can be rich with intrigue and plot. I’ve made it my goal to promote the accessibility of story and how opportunities in writing have broken conventional boundaries. I now have three books available for purchase and others seeking representation.
As you can guess, writing and working in marketing enviroments has helped in my copy writing and editing skills. If you need copy written for your next event or would simply like to discuss the joy and difficulties of establishing a writing career, I would be honored to chat with you.Visit my writing site for more information about books by T.T.Faulkner and writing looking for representation.
Miscellaneous Info:All designs and Portfolio Items are property of TFaulkner Designs. For questions regarding employment and application please use the contact form provided.